Want to know what to expect with
our application process?
Here’s how it goes:
- Take a tour of our campus (not required, but it sure is helpful!)
- To begin the online application process, create an account. Upon account creation, you will receive an email containing a verification link. If you create an account and don’t receive an email, check your clutter/junk email folder for the verification link email. Once your email address has been verified, log into your account and create a new student application for your child. You will then have the flexibility to log in and out of your account and access your open application.
- A non-refundable fee of $50 must be submitted with each application.
- MRCA will call you and set up a time for an interview as well as a brief evaluation for your prospective student. The interview goes over your application and covers other important information about MRCA. The evaluation gauges your child’s academic position based on his/her age.
- Once we have the interview and evaluation complete, MRCA will communicate with you regarding your child’s acceptance into MRCA.